Travel reviews for Villa Seawadee
|Hotel room status:
Other hotels nearby Villa Seawadee
Hotel pictures and facilities
Perched on the side of the mountain above Chaweng Noi, the four-bedroomed
Villa Seawadee boasts not only spectacular views, but also modern design
in a prime location. The popular and vibrant beaches of Chaweng and Lamai
are only a short drive away, yet with the villa’s elevated position,
you’re rewarded with privacy and tranquility – the best of both worlds.
If you’re after quieter beaches, nearby Chaweng Noi, Coral Cove and
Silver Beach offer seclusion and charm.
Well-known Bodin Sritrakul is the man behind the cutting-edge design
of Villa Seawadee. His design philosophy is to create buildings which
blend in as seamlessly as possible with the environment, as well as
through the use of quality materials for the construction – so it’s no
surprise that with Villa Seawadee, he was awarded winner of the Thailand
Property Award 2014 for Best Villa Architectural Design.
The bedrooms at Villa Seawadee are designed with relaxation in mind, furnished in soft, neutral tones and accents of color. Bamboo wood floors are soft and cooling on the feet, and blackout curtains covering the floor-to-ceiling windows ensure a good night’s rest. All four bedrooms are equipped with air-conditioning or climate-control systems, and each boasts 180-degree ocean views – perfect to catch the sunrise from bed. Two bedrooms lie on the upper floor, a third is on the middle living floor, and the fourth bedroom lies below, with its own private entrance, for those wanting solitude.
The unique round, leather beds (queen size, and king in the master suite) are fitted with crisp, white linen and guests are supplied with bathrobes and slippers. Other bedroom features include electronic safes, full-length mirrors, private terraces and spacious en-suite bathrooms, complete with complimentary amenities, fluffy white towels and rain showers with body-spray features. Three of the bathrooms also offer sea views.
:: 3 Bedroom Villa ::
:: 4 Bedroom Villa ::
In Room Amenities
The master suite boasts its own 55m2 sundeck, featuring a rainbow LED lit 8-seater Jacuzzi and its own music system, while the en-suite bathroom offers a dressing area and double vanities, making this suite the ideal romantic hideaway for honeymooners.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- 550 m2 of indoor and outdoor living spaces
- 3 or 4 bedrooms, each with 180-degree sea views,
fully furnished with air-conditioning or climate system,
safety box, walk-in bathroom with rain shower, bed linen,
towels, bath robes, slippers, initial supply of bathroom
amenities, umbrellas and mosquito repellent.
- Terrace with a 35m2 infinity swimming pool
- Fountain and water features
- Fully equipped kitchen: microwave oven, induction
and gas cooker, toaster, blender, fresh coffee machine and all kitchenware
- Outside barbecue
- Dining area seating for 8 to 10 guests
- LED colourful mood lighting
- Lounge and living areas with panoramic sea view,
open space concept and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Outside Jacuzzi with 8 seats on the top floor
- Samsung smart TV with satellite channels
- Blue Ray DVD player
- WiFi SONOS sound system
- High speed WiFi internet (12Mb download and 12Mb upload,
connection via fiber-optic)
- Board games
- Non-smoking bedrooms
Villa Seawadee’s experienced staff are attentive, yet unobtrusive – there when you need them, but allowing you privacy when you wish. They’ll serve you a delicious breakfast daily, keep your villa sparkling clean, and show you the best of Thai hospitality.
:: Facilities ::
Your villa manageress is on call to arrange any extra services you may desire, from a cook for lunches and dinners, to a masseuse or private yoga teacher to help you stay relaxed during your stay. A car with or without driver, interpreter and other services can be discussed, and airport transfer is included in your rate.
- Daily cleaning
- Changing of bed linen and towels every third day
- Complimentary airport transfer round-trip 1 time
- Villa Seawadee provides drinking water
- Professional Villa Seawadee maid service from 8.00am until 5.00pm
- English and Russian speaking manager on site, and on call after hours
- Cook for preparing Thai and (limited) Western cuisine
- Rental of a car, with or without driver
- Motorbike rental
- Boat charters
- Grocery shopping
- In-villa massage on call
- Laundry service
- Spa, tours and other activities can be arranged
- Private yoga or fitness instructors
- Only cash is acceptable in the villa
Villa Seawadee is located in the hills above Chaweng Noi, between
bustling Chaweng and laid-back Lamai, on the east coast of Samui.
Its hillside position boasts gorgeous 180-degree sea views, and is
only a short drive to many of the island’s attractions.